Poland Terms & Conditions
After picking up your luggage and leaving the baggage area, our uniformed staff will be waiting for you in Terminal A at the Meet and Greet point to deliver your vehicle at the parking lot in front of the terminal. You can locate our team with the Mex Rent a Car and PakoRent logos. In case of any questions you can call us at the local number +48 533 006 666 or our 24/7 contact center at +52 (33) 4624 2114.
Customer must present the following documents in order to rent a car:
- Official ID (Passport or valid ID)
- Valid driver's license (check the section on DRIVER'S LICENSE).
- Personalized credit card
After hours service is possible as long as 24 hours notice is given prior to the pick up date and time. Please call +48 533 006 666 for further information. There will be an additional charge of 40.00 USD plus tax for this service.
All renters/drivers must present a valid driver's license at the time of pick-up. It must have been in use for more than 1 year.
Drivers who are part of the EU, EEA and bilateral treaty countries, Republic of Korea and Japan can use their driver's license issued by their country and can drive within Poland.
Customers from the USA, Canada, Australia and China must have a valid International Driving Permit (IDP) issued by their home country.
Each additional driver is charged $5.00 USD per day, including taxes. Same terms and conditions apply for all additional drivers. For each additional driver NOT authorized, there will be a charge of $500.00 USD plus taxes.
The minimum age to rent a vehicle is 25 years old and the maximum age is 75 years old. A charge of $5.00 USD per day plus tax will be applied for renters under and over the indicated age. All drivers must present a license that has been in use for more than 1 year.
Baby seats are mandatory for children under the height of 150 cm. If you require a baby seat, please request it prior to your arrival, the cost will be $5.00 USD plus tax per day. If the chair is not returned in the same condition as it was delivered, additional charges will apply for cleaning or restoration. Subject to availability.
WiFi service, which provides internet access for multiple devices, is available for $5.00 USD per day plus taxes.
GPS devices are available for $5.00 USD per day plus taxes.
Winter tire service is included in the total cost of the reservation, when the season requires it.
All vehicles must be returned with the same amount of fuel as it was delivered with at the beginning of your rental to avoid refueling charges of $4.00 USD per liter, including taxes. Fuel prices may vary. It is the customer's responsibility to fill the tank with the correct fuel.
FTE (Full to Empty) service is available for the cost of 100 to 200 USD depending on the vehicle. You will receive a full tank and can return empty at some other level. There is no refund for unused fuel.
All reservations include unlimited mileage.
In case of crossing the border with other countries, a one-time additional charge of approximately $20.00 USD, including taxes, will be applied. It is necessary to inform the rental company in case you need to cross borders. Vehicles are allowed to travel in European territory with the following exceptions: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Failure to do so may incur a fine of $5,000.00 USD, including taxes.
The following are the insurances included and available for reservations made through mexrentacar.com:
- Third Party Liability Insurance (TPL): Limits liability for damages to third parties, persons and objects, with coverage to persons for damage or death up to 5,000,000 EUR, and damages to property for 1,000,000 EUR. This insurance is included in your reservation.
- Roadside Assistance (RSA): All information regarding roadside assistance will be stipulated in detail in your contract. Roadside assistance is available 24/7 and is included in your reservation. In case of damage, accident, damaged or lost key, the towing service of the insurance company must be called. If the customer is unable to continue with the vehicle, a replacement car is provided. There is no charge for roadside assistance in case of damage or accident. In case of negligence or violation of the lease contract, the customer will be responsible for all charges.In case of loss of vehicle documentation, there will be a charge of $60.00 USD plus taxes. In case of loss of keys, the penalty can range from $250 to $750 plus taxes.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): Limits the client's liability to the deductible, depending on the vehicle rented, the price can vary between $1650 USD and $3000 USD. The cost of CDW is $10.00 USD per day, including taxes. In case of declining this insurance, the deposit will be higher and the client will be fully responsible for any damage or total loss of the vehicle.
- Loss Damage Waiver /Theft protection Plus (LDW): The customer is exempt from liability for the vehicle in case of damage. The cost of this protection is $25.00 USD per day, including taxes. This coverage does not protect the vehicle in case of fire damage, damage to windshield, glass, tires, rims, fuel misuse, stolen parts or negligence in the use of the vehicle.
- Total Theft Protection (TP): Protection for total theft of the vehicle is included in the cost of the reservation. Theft of parts or negligence is not included.
- Zero Excess Coverage (ZEC): This is a coverage extension package that limits the customer's liability in case of theft or damage to the vehicle. It includes damage to windshields and windows, tires and rims. The cost of this coverage is $30 USD per day, including taxes. Misuse of fuel, equipment or negligence in the use of the vehicle are not covered.
- Tire and Glass Coverage: Reduces the customer's liability to the vehicle deductible in case of damage to windshield, glass, tires and rims of the rental vehicle. The vehicle deductible depends on the value of the rental car and varies between $500 USD and $3000 USD.
Please call our local number +48 533 006 666 or our 24/7 contact center +52 (33) 4624 2114 for more information.
Rentals with delivery to a different location than originally booked are possible. A Drop-Off charge will be applied. For more information, ask our agents at the counter.
Accepted methods of payment for rental: TAMEX, Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Visa Electron, VPay, MasterCard Credit, Debit MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Apple Pay, G-Pay, Discovery, Diners Club. Traveler's checks are NOT accepted.
A credit card authorization is required, which can range from $1,350.00 to $4,500.00 USD in addition to the total rental estimate. The only method accepted for security deposit is credit card, cash or debit cards are not accepted.